- All students and teaching staff are members of the library.
- Working Hours: Between 9.00 A.M and 4.00 P.M on all working days.
- The issue counter will be kept open on all working days from 9.00 a.m. onwards.
- The members are not permitted to carry books, note books, bags and other personal articles inside the library.
- They should be left at the special counter for this purpose at the entrance.
- Absolute silence must be observed in the library.
- Each registered member is eligible to borrow books as given below:
(i) Faculty : Unlimited
(ii) Students: UG – 2 Books, PG – 5 Books
- Members should not alter the arrangement of books in the shelves.
- If any book is taken out from the shelf, it should be placed back in its original place.
- Members should use the books with care. They are advised to examine the books when they borrow and if any book is found damaged, it should be brought to the notice of the Librarian immediately. If they fail to do so, they will be responsible for any damage discovered when it is returned to the library.Sub-lending or transferring of books is strictly prohibited. Any kind of marking, underlining etc., in the books is absolutely forbidden.
- If any book is lost or damaged by the member, he/she will be responsible to replace it or pay twice the original cost of the book or the present market rate.
- A borrowed book must be renewed on or before the renewal date or it must be returned.
- Further, the Librarian reserves the right to call back any book issued to any member before the due date, if it is required for any important purpose in the library or if the demand for the book is high.
- All students are instructed to sign in the register which is kept at the entrance.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued only after the production of NO_DUE Certificate from the library.