Rules Followed in Labs (Computer/Physics/Chemistry)
- Students should enter inside the labs and take up the allotted place before the second bell. Late comers are not permitted to enter inside labs.
- Students are prohibited from defacing or damaging the equipments. The cost of any damage so caused will be recovered along with fine and penalty from the students concerned or collectively if responsibility for it cannot be fixed on any individual.
- Silence should be maintained strictly.
- Students are advised to switch off the systems, fans and lights when they leave the classrooms.
- Lab observations must be submitted on or before the announced date.
- Students must leave their slippers in the respective racks.
- Before entering the labs students must get proper permission from staff in charge/lab admin/lab assistants.